Frozen Yogurt Popsicles
- Fresh Fruit
- Greek yogurt
- Use whatever fresh fruit is in season: cherries, blueberries, raspberries, peaches or any combination. Kiwi and strawberries is a great combo to try!
- Mix plain Greek yogurt with honey to taste.
- Stir in some sliced fruit of choice.
- Spoon into popsicle molds or paper cups and add popsicle sticks. You can use foil or plastic wrap to help keep the sticks upright if using cups (although they should stay put if you use Greek yogurt).
- Freeze until set, at least 6 hours.
*Alternatively, you can skip the yogurt and use pure fruit. Puree chopped fruit – mangoes, peaches, kiwi, blueberries, watermelon – and transfer to popsicle molds. You can add fresh herbs, like mint or basil, while pureeing for extra flavor and vitamins. A fun option is to layer different fruit purees to make striped popsicles. Just be sure to freeze each layer before topping with the next.
Recipe by Vicki Day as published in Dutchess News