- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 1 lb 80% lean ground beef
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Dried parsley
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Mix together the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Form meat mixture into 8 equal-sized patties.
- Evenly distribute the feta in the centers of 4 patties. Top each with a plain patty and press the edges together to seal them.
- Grill for 3 – 4 minutes, gently flip and cook for another 3-4 minutes, until they reach desired level of doneness.
- Add your favorite burger toppings and serve immmediately.
Recipe adapted from AllRecipes.com