Everything Bagel Panzanella Salad
- Yield: 4 servings
- 2 Everything bagels, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 cups Cucumber, chopped
- 2 cups Grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 Red onion, thinly-sliced
- 2 Hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 4 slices Crisp bacon, chopped
- 1 Avocado, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Stonewall Kitchen Everything Dressing
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss bagel cubes with the olive oil and place on the prepared baking sheet so that the pieces are not touching.
- Bake for 15 minutes, tossing halfway through, until pieces are browned and crisp. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Once cool, place the bagel pieces in a bowl with the remaining salad ingredients. Add 1/2 cup dressing and salt and pepper to taste. Allow salad to sit for 15 minutes, taste, and add more dressing as needed.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready.
Recipe adapted from StonewallKitchen.com