Egg Drop Soup with Seaweed
- Yield: 3-4 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 4 cups Chicken broth
- 1 sheet Edible dried seaweed, torn into small pieces
- 1 slice Ginger, finely chopped
- 2 Large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 Scallion, finely chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Sesame oil, optional
- Add the chicken broth to a saucepan, or wok, along with the seaweed and ginger. Let it come to a boil.
- Gently pour in the eggs and stir until they form thin ribbons and bring to a boil again. Season the soup with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with chopped scallion and a drizzle of sesame oil if desired.
Recipe adapted from TheSpruceEats.com