Edamame With Olive Oil
- Yield: 4 servings
- 3/4 cup Water
- 4 cups Frozen shelled raw edamame beans
- 4 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp Finely ground sea salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Red pepper flakes, optional
- Bring water to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the frozen beans, cover and cook for 6 minutes. Drain and divide beans equally among four bowls.
- Spoon 1 tbsp of olive oil over the beans in each bowl, and sprinkle each with 1/2 tsp sea salt, black pepper to taste and red pepper flakes if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from OldWaysPT.org