- Yield: Serves 6
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup Plain Greek yogurt
- 2 - 3 tsp Lemon zest
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 - 3 tsp Fresh dill, chopped
- 2 Large cucumbers, seeded and diced
- 15 oz Chickpeas or navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup Red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Crumbled feta
- For the dressing, combine the yogurt, lemon zest, lemon juice, dill and salt and pepper to taste and mix well. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine cucumbers, chickpeas and onion. Pour dressing over mixture and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with feta.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 2 hours.