- Yield: Serves 6
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 to 3 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 to 3 tsp. chopped fresh dill
- 2 large cucumbers, seeded and diced
- 1 (15-oz.) can chickpeas or navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- For the dressing, in a small bowl stir together yogurt, lemon zest, lemon juice, dill, and salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine cucumbers, chickpeas and onion. Pour dressing over mixture; toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with feta. Refrigerate up to 2 hours or serve immediately.
Per serving: 157 calories, 4g fat, 1g saturated fat, 4mg cholesterol, 275mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 10g protein