Cuban Pork Sandwiches
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 4 Crusty rolls, split horizontally
- 4 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 lb Adams Cuban Seasoned Pork, thickly sliced
- 1 lb Smoked ham, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Dill pickle slices
- 2 tbsp Unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat a heavy fry or grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Spread the bottom of each roll with mustard. Layer the pork, ham, cheese and pickles on the rolls. Set the top halves in place and press gently. Brush the tops of the rolls with the melted butter.
- Place the sandwiches in the hot pan and weigh down with a second pan or a press. Grill until the undersides are golden, about 2 1/2 minutes.
- Turn the sandwiches over, weigh down again, and cook until the other sides are golden and the cheese is melted, about 2 1/2 minutes more.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from Yummly.com