Crunchy Baked Salmon
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 4 Salmon fillets, 4 oz each
- 2-3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking pan with aluminum foil and spray lightly.
- Place salmon in baking pan, skin side down.
- Brush salmon with the mustard, then season with salt and pepper.
- Mix breadcrumbs and olive oil together and gently spread mixture on top of salmon.
- Bake until fish flakes easily, 15 – 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Recipe adapted from Quick-German-Recipes.com