Crock Pot Shredded Mississippi Chicken
- Yield: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 4 hours
- 3 lbs Boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 envelope Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 envelope Au Jus Gravy Mix or Brown Gravy Mix
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 6 Pepperoncinis
- Place chicken in a slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the ranch dressing and gravy mixes over the chicken, then top with the butter and pepperoncinis.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours, stirring about half-way through.
- Shred the chicken right in the crockpot and mix all the sauce in evenly.
- Serve warm.
Recipe adapted from RecipesThatCrock.com