Crock Pot Rosemary Lemon Potatoes
- Yield: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 3 hours
- 3 lbs Red potatoes, sliced into 1/4 inch thick half moons
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Small lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp Fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp Salt, or more to taste
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper, or more to taste
- Fresh parsley, optional
- Place all the ingredients in the Crock Pot and stir to combine well.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours or high for 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Serve warm.
Recipe adapted from RunningInASkirt.com