- Yield: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup Orange juice
- 2 Mandarin oranges, peeled
- 3 tbsp White sugar
- 1 cup Heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Place oranges, orange juice and sugar into a food processor and process for 20 seconds.
- Add the vanilla and whipping cream and process for another 60 seconds. If the mixture is thick, but not stiff, it’s ready. If it’s still runny, process for another 60 seconds, or until a good consistency is reached.
- Spoon mixture into an ice pop mold and freeze for 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Remove mold from the freezer and let sit on the counter for 2-5 minutes before removing from the mold. If necessary, run the mold under hot water for about 30 seconds to loosen the popsicles.
Recipe adapted from EatingOnADime.com