Cranberry Pecan Goat Cheese Truffles
- Yield: 18 truffles
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 10 oz Goat cheese
- 6 oz Cream cheese
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 3 tbsp Honey, plus extra for garnish
- 1 1/2 cups Pecan pieces, divided
- 1 cup Dried cranberries, diced
- 1/2 cup Fresh parsley, minced
- Beat together the goat cheese, cream cheese, cinnamon and honey until light and fluffy. Fold in 1/2 cup pecan pieces.
- Combine remaining pecan pieces, dried cranberries and parsley in the middle of a large piece of parchment paper.
- Scoop out one round ball of cheese filling and toss in the cranberry/pecan mixture. Continue until all truffles have been rolled in coating.
- Refrigerate truffles until ready to serve.
- Drizzle with honey and serve with crackers or crusty bread.
Recipe adapted from TheNoviceChefBlog.com