Cod with Grilled Scallion Salsa
- Yield: Serves 4
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 14 minutes
- 6 large Scallions
- 3 tbsp Olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Parsley, chopped
- 4 (4 oz) Cod fillets
- For the salsa, preheat grill to medium-high.
- Drizzle scallions with 1 tbsp of the oil; toss to coat. Grill scallions, 8-10 minutes or until beginning to char.
- Transfer to a cutting board. Coarsely chop scallions and place in a small bowl.
- Add olives, garlic, vinegar, parsley, and another tbsp of the oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste; stir to combine. Set aside.
- Drizzle remaining 1 tbsp oil over both sides of fillets. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill fillets 3-4 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Transfer fillets to a platter. Top with salsa, and serve.