Cod Grilled in Foil
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 lb Cod fish fillet
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1⁄4 cup Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1⁄4 tsp Fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 tsp Paprika
- 1 Onion, thinly sliced
- Use heavy aluminum foil cut into 4 large squares. Place equal portions of the fish fillet on each piece of foil.
- In a saucepan, melt butter. Add lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper and stir to blend well.
- Pour mixture evenly over all the fish pieces. Sprinkle each with paprika and top with onion slices.
- Fold the foil around the fish and seal.
- Grill for 5 – 7 minutes per side, until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Transfer to plates with sauce and serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from Food.com