Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Bread
- Yield: 10 servings
- 1 1/4 cups All-purpose flour
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3/4 cup & 3 tbsp Sugar
- 1/4 cup Light brown sugar, packed
- 1 3/4 cups Pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup Vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Silk Unsweet Vanilla Almondmilk
- 2 tbsp Molasses
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Grease and flour three mini loaf pans, about 5″ x 3″ x 2″ ea.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together 3/4 cup sugar, brown sugar, pumpkin puree, oil, almondmilk, molasses and vanilla.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir until just combined, careful not to over mix.
- Evenly distribute batter between the 3 prepared loaf pans.
- Stir together remaining 3 tbsp sugar and cinnamon. Spinkle loaves evenly with cinnamon sugar. Place loaf pans on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until tops are set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before removing from pans and slicing.
Recipe adapted by Silk.com