Cholula® Citrus Agave Chicken
- 1/2 cup Cholula® Original Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsp Fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp Orange juice
- 2 tbsp Agave nectar
- 2 tbsp Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 lbs Boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Mix hot sauce, lime juice, orange juice, agave, cilantro and salt in small bowl until well combined. Set aside 1/4 cup of the prepared marinade for basting.
- Place chicken in a large ziploc bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade and turn chicken to coat evenly. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes, or longer for more flavor.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard any remaining.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Place the chicken on the hot grill and cook about 6 – 8 minutes per side, until the chicken is cooked through. During the last few minutes of cooking, baste with the reserved marinade.
- Transfer chicken to a cutting board and let rest 5 minutes before cutting into bite size pieces.
This chicken goes great in a burrito with black beans, shredded cheese, avocado, pic de gallo and more Cholula Hot Sauce!
Recipe adapted from Cholula.com