Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls
- Yield: 16 balls
- 1 cup Old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup Chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 3 tsp Water
- Add all of the ingredients to a medium sized bowl. Gently mix everything together. If too dry, add an additional water, 1 tsp at a time.
- Roll dough into 1-1 ½ inch size balls and place a small baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Place the sheet in the refrigerator to chill for 20 minutes.
- Transfer the balls to an airtight container and store in the fridge or freezer.
Recipe adapted from SaltAndBaker.com