Chicken Spiedie Sandwich
- 2 1/2 lb Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (16 oz) bottle Salamida Spiedie Marinade
- 6 slices Italian bread or sub rolls
- Italian seasoning blend
- Cut the chicken into 1″ cubes and place in a sealable container. Add the marinade and cover the chicken evenly. Close the container and refrigerate for 24 hours. Mix once or twice during this time.
- When ready to cook, preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and place them on skewers. Grill them for about 12 minutes, turning frequently. While grilling, sprinkle the Italian seasoning on the chicken.
- Remove the chicken from the skewers and place on the bread or rolls.
Recipe adapted from Spiedie.com