Chicken Burger Stack
- Yield: 2 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 4 Bell & Evans Roasted Portabella & Swiss Gourmet Chicken Burgers
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1/4 cup Cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup Parsley leaves
- 1 clove Garlic
- 2 Green onions
- 1/4 cup Lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Organic yogurt, plain
- 1/4 cup Water
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 Red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 Red onion, sliced
- 1 Yellow summer squash, sliced
- 2 - 4 leaves Green leaf or Boston lettuce
- 1/3 cup Microgreens
- To make the dressing add the avocado, cilantro, parsley, garlic, green onions, lemon juice and yogurt to a food processor and blend until smooth. Add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until desired consistency is reached. Season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place frozen burgers on the grill over direct heat and cook for approximately 30 minutes, flipping the burgers occasionally.
- While burgers are cooking, grill bell pepper, red onion and summer squash slices for about 3 – 5 minutes per side. Set aside as the burgers finish cooking.
- Assemble your stacks. Place lettuce leaves on two plates. Top lettuce with a grilled burger and spread with 1 – 2 tbsp of the dressing. Stack grilled vegetables on the burger, topping with another burger and more dressing. Top stack with microgreens and serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from BellandEvans.com