Chicken, Avocado and Corn Salad
- Yield: Serves 4
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 4 (4- to 6-oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp. lemon–herb seasoning
- 2 ears fresh corn, husks and silks removed
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. yellow mustard
- 1 (5-oz.) pkg. mixed salad greens
- 2 avocados, pitted, peeled and sliced
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high (350°F to 400°F). Season chicken with seasoning and pepper to taste. Grill chicken 7 to 8 minutes per side or until an instant-read thermometer registers 165°F.
- Meanwhile, grill corn 4 to 5 minutes, turning often. Transfer chicken and corn to a cutting board. When cool enough to handle, cut corn from cob; set aside. Thinly slice chicken; set aside.
- For the dressing, in a small bowl whisk together lime juice, lime zest, oil, mustard, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place salad greens on 4 plates. Top with corn, chicken and avocado slices. Drizzle dressing evenly over each salad, and serve.
Per serving: 443 calories, 29g fat, 5g saturated fat, 72mg cholesterol, 104mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate, 9g fiber, 31g protein