Chicken, Avocado and Corn Salad
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp Lemon–herb seasoning
- 2 ears Fresh corn, husked
- 1 Lime, zested and juiced
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Yellow mustard
- 5 oz Mixed salad greens
- 2 Avocados, sliced
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- Season chicken with seasoning and pepper to taste. Grill chicken 7 – 8 minutes per side or until an instant-read thermometer registers 165°F.
- Meanwhile, grill corn 4 – 5 minutes, turning often.
- Transfer chicken and corn to a cutting board. When cool enough to handle, cut corn from cob and set aside. Thinly slice chicken and set aside.
- For the dressing, in a small bowl whisk together lime juice, lime zest, oil, mustard, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place salad greens on 4 plates. Top with corn, chicken and avocado slices.
- Drizzle dressing evenly over each salad, and serve.