Chicken and Cucumber Tabbouleh Salad
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- 3/4 cup Medium-fine grain bulgur
- 1 cup Cold water
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp Stonewall Kitchen Classic Greek Dressing
- 1 1/2 cups Cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 cup Tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 Cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 cup Red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup Fresh mint, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp Fresh lemon juice
- Combine bulgur, water and 1/4 cup dressing. Let stand until liquid is absorbed and grain is tender, about 30 minutes then fluff with a fork.
- Stir in the chicken, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, parsley, mint, remaining dressing, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready.
Recipe adapted from StonewallKitchen.com