Cherry Tomato Salad With Buttermilk-Basil Dressing
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 6 cups Red and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup Buttermilk
- 1/4 cup Sour cream
- 3 tbsp Fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 Shallot, minced
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- Place cherry tomatoes in a large serving bowl. Season with salt and pepper and gently toss to coat.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the buttermilk, sour cream, basil, shallot and garlic. Season with pepper to taste.
- Drizzle the dressing over the tomatoes and toss gently to coat.
- Serve chilled.
Recipe adapted from FoodNetwork.com