Cheesy Meat and Mushroom Calzone
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 Pre-made pizza dough
- 12 oz Favorite deli meats
- pinch of Pepper
- 3oz Mozzarella, sliced or shredded
- 1 Jalapeño
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 3 oz Shiitake mushrooms
- Preheat your oven to 500° F.
- Cut pizza dough into 4 equal parts.
- Roll each piece of dough into a 1/4 inch thick disc.
- Add all of your ingredients, but not too close to the edge so you can properly seal the calzone before baking.
- Brush the calzones with eggwash and bake for 10 – 15 minutes or until golden brown. It can cook quickly, so keep a close eye on it.
- Serve warm.
Recipe adapted from BakingGlory.com