Cheesy Cauliflower Nachos
- Yield: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 27 minutes
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 5 cups Cauliflower florets, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1/3 cup Refried beans
- 3/4 cup Mexican cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Jalapeno, sliced
- 1/2 cup Grape tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup Red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 Avocado, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Spray a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Combine oil, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, paprika, chili powder and sea salt. Add sliced cauliflower and gently toss to coat. Place seasoned cauliflower on the prepared baking sheet, giving them space to roast. Bake for 20 minutes, until it starts to brown.
- Remove the pan from the oven and move the cauliflower into the center of the pan. Top with refried beans, cheese and jalapeño slices. Continue baking until the cheese has melted, 6-7 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving platter and top with tomatoes, red onion, cilantro and avocado.
Recipe adapted from EatingBirdFood.com