Cheese-Stuffed Meat Lovers Pizza Burgers
- Yield: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 1 lb 80% lean ground beef
- 1 lb Sweet Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 lb Thick-cut bacon, finely diced
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 7 oz Pepperoni, sliced
- 6 slices Provolone cheese
- 6 Ciabatta buns
- 6 tbsp Marinara sauce
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine beef, sausage and bacon and mix until just combined, being careful not to overmix.
- Form meat mixture into 12 equal sized patties. Distribute the mozzarella evenly on the center of 6 patties. Top each with a plain patty and press the edges together to seal them up.
- Grill 3-4 minutes, flip gently and cook another 3-4 minutes, until you reach desired doneness. During the last few minutes, add a slice of pepperoni and provolone to the top of each burger.
- Place a slice of pepperoni on each btoom bun, a tbsp of marinara and then the burger. Add top buns and serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from Parade.com