- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 2 tbsps Olive oil
- 1 Yellow onion, thinly-sliced
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 2 Flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup Old Croc Sharp or Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Place 1 tbsp olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion and salt, stir to combine and turn heat down to low. Cook for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onions are caramelized. Remove onions from pan and set aside.
- Turn heat up to medium, add 1 tbsp olive oil and then a tortilla to the skillet. Once warm, add a layer of cheese, the chicken, caramelized onions, another layer of cheese and top with the second tortilla. Cook for two minutes, flip and cook 2 minutes more.
- Cut tortilla into triangles and serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from OldCrocCheese.com