Chaffle Breakfast Sandwich
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Boar's Head Fresh Mozzarella, shredded
- 4 tbsp Almond flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- Butcher Craft Extra Thick Cut Naturally Smoked Bacon
- 1 tbsp Butter or Olive Oil
- 1 Egg
- 1 slice Sharp Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese
- 2 slices Ovengold Roasted Turkey Breast
Prepare the Chaffle
- Preheat a waffle maker to medium-high heat.
- Whisk together the eggs, cheese, almond flour and baking powder.
- Pour mixture into the center of the waffle iron. Close the lid and let cook for 3-5 minutes or until chaffle is golden brown and set.
- Remove chaffle from the waffle maker and make another, repeating step 3. Set aside.
Assemble the Sandwich
- Prepare bacon according to package directions and set aside.
- Preheat a small skillet to low-medium heat until butter is melted, or olive oil is hot.
- Pan fry an egg, about two minutes on each side, until over easy.
- On one chaffle, layer the cheese, turkey and egg, then top with bacon.
- Top with the second chaffle.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from BoarsHead.com