- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 1 large Head cauliflower, separated into 1 inch florets
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 medium Onion, finely diced
- Kosher salt
- 2 tbsp Fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Trim the cauliflower florets, cutting away as much stem as possible.
- Working in batches, add the florets to a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles couscous.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the onions and cook, stirring frequently, until they are golden brown at the edges and have softened, about 8 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower and 1 tsp salt and continue to cook, stirring frequently, until the cauliflower has softened, 3-5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Spoon the cauliflower into a large serving bowl, garnish with the parsley, sprinkle with the lemon juice and season to taste with salt.
- Serve warm.
Recipe adapted from FoodNetwork.com