Sour Candy Frozen Grapes
- 4 cups Green grapes
- 3/4 cup Organic Stevia
- 2 Limes, juiced
- Cover a large baking dish with parchment paper.
- Place grapes in a bowl along with the lime juice. Stir and allow to sit in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Pour the stevia into a bowl.
- Remove the grapes from the fridge and roll each one into the stevia making sure it’s completely coated.
- Transfer the coated grapes to the prepared baking dish and freeze for at least 2-3 hours.
Recipe adapted from HealthyLittlePeach.com