Buffalo Chicken Tenders
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 8 minutes
- 1 lb Boneless chicken tenderloins
- 1/4 cup All-purpose flour
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Frank's RedHot® Buffalo Wings Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup Vegetable oil
- Place flour in a large ziploc bag. Add the chicken and toss gently to coat evenly.
- Place eggs in one shallow dish and panko in a second shallow dish.
- Dip a chicken tender into the eggs, shaking off the excess. Then place into panko and turn to coat evenly. Place on a baking sheet. Repeat with remaining pieces.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken to the hot oil, work in batches if needed to avoid overcrowding. Cook for 6-8 minutes, flipping halfway through, until chicken is cooked through and crispy.
- Place chicken into a bowl with the buffalo sauce and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from FranksRedHot.com