Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels
- Yield: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 1 box Bell & Evans breaded chicken tenders
- 4 oz Cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 oz Sour cream
- 4 oz Blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 1/3 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 4 Sandwich wraps or flatbreads
- 8 leaves Romaine lettuce
- 1-2 stalks Celery, diced
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spread frozen chicken tenders on a baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, 2 oz blue cheese, pepper, salt and parsley. Stir to combine well.
- While hot, place the chicken strips in a bowl and toss with the hot sauce. Place on a rack to cool.
- Assemble the pinwheels. Spread each flatbread with a generous amount of blue cheese dip. Then add two chicken strips along the short edge of the flatbread. Next, place the lettuce next to the chicken, sprinkle with the diced celery and remaining blue cheese. Roll up the flatbreads and cut each crosswise into 6 to 8 pieces. Secure each pinwheel with an appetizer pick. Repeat with remaining wraps.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe adapted from BellAndEvans.com