Broccoli Rabe with Red Onion
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 1 bunch Broccoli rabe
- 5 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- Heat 2 olive oil in pot over medium heat until shimmering.
- Add onion and 1/2 tsp sea. Cook until the onion is softened and translucent, 6-8 minutes.
- Add the broccoli rabe, garlic and the rest of the salt. Stir to combine.
- Cook until the broccoli rabe is tender and wilted, 8-10 minutes.
- Serve warm or refrigerate until ready to use.
Recipe adapted from AndyBoy.com