Broccoli and Tortellini Alfredo
- Yield: Serves 4
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 (15-oz.) jar garlic Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 (20-oz.) pkg. refrigerated herb–chicken or cheese tortellini
- Grated Parmesan
- Sliced fresh basil (optional)
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boiling. Add broccoli; cook 3 to 4 minutes. Drain; rinse with cold water. Transfer to a large bowl; set aside.
- Place Alfredo sauce in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook 4 to 6 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, cook tortellini according to package directions; drain well. Transfer to a large serving bowl. Add broccoli and Alfredo sauce; stir to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan and (if desired) basil, and serve.
Per serving: 410 calories, 24g fat, 9g saturated fat, 80mg cholesterol, 890mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 13g protein