Broccoli and Tortellini Alfredo
- Yield: Serves 4
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 3 cups Broccoli florets
- 15 oz jar Garlic alfredo sauce
- 20 oz Herb–chicken or cheese tortellini
- Grated Parmesan
- Fresh basil, chopped
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boiling. Add broccoli and cook 3-4 minutes. Drain, rinse with cold water, then transfer to a large bowl and set aside.
- Place Alfredo sauce in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook 4-6 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low TO keep warm.
- Meanwhile, cook tortellini according to package directions, then drain well.
- Transfer to a large serving bowl, add broccoli and alfredo sauce, stirring to coat.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and basil, if desired, and serve.