Skip to content
Breaded Chicken Cutlets
- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place the flour, salt and black pepper in a shallow dish and mix to combine.
- In another shallow dish, whisk together the eggs and milk.
- In a third shallow dish, mix together the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Slice each chicken breast lengthwise two or three times. Place each chicken breast between two sheets of plastic wrap and pound them to an even thickness, about 1/4-inch thick.
- Dip each chicken breast into the flour mixture, shaking off any excess. Then dip it into the egg mixture, and finally coat it in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the chicken breasts and cook for about 3-4 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Transfer the chicken breasts to a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes or until fully cooked through.
- Serve with lemon wedges on the side.