Turkey Muffaletta Sliders
- 2 tbsp Green olives, drained and chopped
- 2 tbsp Black olives, drained and chopped
- 3 Sweet round rolls, sliced
- 3 slices Imported Swiss cheese, sliced thin and halved on an angle
- 3 slices Picante provolone cheese, sliced thin and halved on an angle
- 6 slices Bold Blackened Turkey Breast, sliced thin
- Mix together the olives and set aside.
- Place opened rolls onto a tray.
- Top the bottom of each roll with olives, Swiss, provolone and then the Blackened Turkey.
- Top with the other halves of the rolls and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from BoarsHead.com