BLT Brioche Burger
- Yield: 2 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 2 Bakerly brioche burger buns
- 2 Ground beef burger patties
- 4 slices Bacon
- 2 Mozzarella slices
- 1 bud Scallion
- 1 Tomato
- 2 leaves Butter Lettuce
- Pat the burgers dry with paper towels and season both sides with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a hot pan cook burgers for 3 minutes on each side, adding more time until it reaches desired doneness. Add a mozzarella slice to each patty.
- Chop the scallions and char them heavily on a hot pan or grill.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Toast the buns for 30 seconds.
- Place the patties on the buns and top with cooked bacon, scallions, butter lettuce, and tomato.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from Bakerly.com