Blazing Buffalo Chicken Nachos
- 1 lb Blazing Buffalo Style Roasted Chicken Breast, sliced thick and cubed
- 1 package Tortilla chips
- 2 cups Black beans
- 1 cup Chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup Sweet corn
- 2 cups Bold 3 Pepper Colby Jack Cheese, grated
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Lightly oil or spray a baking sheet.
- Place tortilla chips in a single layer on the baking sheet. Top with chicken, black beans, tomatoes, corn and cheeses.
- Place in oven and bake until heated through and the cheeses have melted, 5-6 minutes.
- Serve immediately with your favorite toppings like tomato, onion, jalapeño, sour cream and cilantro.
Recipe adapted from BoarsHead.com