Skip to content
Blackened Salmon with Citrus Salsa
- Yield: Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 11 oz can Mandarin orange sections in light syrup, drained
- 2 tbsp Red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 tsp Sugar
- 4 Salmon fillets, 4-5 oz each
- 1 1/2 tsp Blackening or seafood seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- For the citrus salsa, in a medium bowl combine orange sections, onion, bell pepper, cilantro and sugar. Season with salt and pepper to taste; set aside.
- Coat a large nonstick baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Place fillets on baking sheet; sprinkle with seasoning. Lightly coat fillets with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with citrus salsa