Black & Tan Pork Tenderloin
For the Pork
- 2-3 pounds Pork tenderloin (chops or a boneless loin would work too)
- 1 cup Pale ale
- 1 cup Guinness stout beer
- 1 Jalapeno pepper, minced
- 3-4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup Brown sugar
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Pepper
For the Glaze
- 1/4 cup Pale ale
- 1/4 cup Guinness stout beer
- 5 tbs Brown sugar
- 1/2 Jalapeno pepper, minced
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 2 tsp Corn starch
- In a gallon size zip lock bag, mix the beers, jalapeno pepper, garlic, brown sugar, salt and pepper.
- Add the pork and marinate at least 6 hours, or overnight.
- Heat your grill to 375 degrees.
- Grill the pork until the internal temperature is at least 160 degrees. Remove and let cool for 10 about minutes.
- For the glaze, mix the jalapeno, beers, brown sugar, salt and pepper in a saucepan and bring to a boil, whisking continuously.
- Once the liquid is boiling, whisk in the corn starch. Lower temperature to low and cook until the glaze thickens, about 10 minutes.
- Slice pork and serve with the glaze.
Recipe adapted from RockyMountainCooking.com