- Yield: 2 cups
- 15 oz can Chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 Medium beet, roasted and chopped
- 1 clove Garlic
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 tsp Fine sea salt
- Optional toppings: cilantro, flaky sea salt, olive oil
- Place the chickpeas, beet, garlic, tahini, lemon juice, olive oil and salt into a food processor.
- Process on high until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Pour into a serving bowl and garnish with desired toppings.
- Serve with pita chips, crackers or cut vegetables.
Recipe adapted from Run Fast. Eat Slow. by Shalane Flanagan and Elyse Kopecky