- 48 oz Beer
- 1 Large onion, diced
- 10 Bratwurst links
- 2 tsp Red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Lightly oil the grate once hot.
- Combine the beer and onions in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Add the bratwurst, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Reduce heat to medium and cook 10 – 12 minutes.
- Remove the bratwurst and set aside. Reduce heat to low, and continue cooking the onions.
- Place bratwurst on the hot grill and cook 5 – 10 minutes, flipping once.
- Serve with the beer and onion mixture.
Recipe adapted from AllRecipes.com