Bar-B-Q Shrimp Kebabs
- 1 lb Jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cup Fresh pineapple chunks
- 24 Kumquats (or orange slices with peel on)
- 1 cup Stubb's® Sticky Sweet Bar-B-Q Sauce
- Toasted unsweetened coconut, for garnish
- Prepare 8 metal skewers. If using bamboo skewers, soak in water for 10 minutes before using.
- On each skewer, thread 3 shrimp, 3 pineapple chunks and 3 kumquats in an alternating pattern.
- Preheat grill to 400 F.
- Place skewers on hot grill and cook for 2 minutes, brush both sides with bbq sauce and then grill for 1 additional minute.
- Flip skewers, brush with bbq sauce and cook for approximately 2 more minutes or until shrimp are pink and no longer translucent. Discard bbq sauce used for brushing shrimp.
- Sprinkle kebabs with coconut if desired and serve with rice and remaining bbq sauce for dipping and drizzling.
Recipe adapted from StubbsBBQ.com