Balsamic Glazed Spareribs
- Yield: Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 1 hour, 40 minutes
- 3 1/2 lbs Pork spareribs
- 3 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 3/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup High-quality, aged balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Rub both sides of ribs with seasoning, salt and pepper. Place ribs in a 13×9-inch dish. Drizzle vinegar and oil evenly over both sides of ribs. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Remove ribs from refrigerator and let stand 30 minutes.
- Place ribs, meaty side up, on a large, foil-lined baking sheet. Bake ribs 1 1/2 hours or until meat pulls away from bone.
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Coat grill rack with nonstick spray
- . Grill ribs, covered, 5 to 10 minutes per side or until browned, basting with additional vinegar, if desired.
- Remove from grill, cut into individual ribs, and serve.