Balsamic Glazed Spareribs
- Yield: Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 1 hour, 40 minutes
- 3 1/2 lbs. pork spareribs
- 3 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 3/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup high-quality, aged balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Additional balsamic vinegar
- Rub both sides of ribs with seasoning, salt and pepper. Place ribs in a 13×9-inch dish. Drizzle vinegar and oil evenly over both sides of ribs. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Remove ribs from refrigerator and let stand 30 minutes. Place ribs, meaty side up, on a large, foil-lined baking sheet. Bake ribs 1 1/2 hours or until meat pulls away from bone.
- Coat grill rack with nonstick spray. Preheat grill to medium-high (350°F to 400°F). Grill ribs, covered, 5 to 10 minutes per side or until browned, basting with additional vinegar, if desired. Remove from grill, cut into individual ribs, and serve.
Per serving: 678 calories, 0g fat, 17g saturated fat, 186mg cholesterol, 408mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 37g protein
*8 hours marinate time and 30 minutes stand time extra