Baked Red Snapper
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 2 (6 to 8 oz) Red snapper fillets
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 3 - 4 drops Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp Creole or Cajun seasoning
- 1/8 tsp Black pepper
- 1 - 2 tsp parsley, chopped
- 3 - 4 tbsp Plain breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp Chives, minced, optional
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, optional
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Coat a baking pan with cooking spray or oil. Place the snapper in the prepared pan.
- In a skillet, melt the butter and add the garlic, Worcestershire sauce, Creole seasoning, pepper, parsley and chives, if desired. Cook over low heat for 2 minutes to blend flavors.
- Brush both sides of the fish fillets with the butter mixture.
- Toss the breadcrumbs with the remaining butter mixture and add the Parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Spread the breadcrumb mixture evenly over the fillets and gently press it down to create a layer.
- Bake about 12 minutes, until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
Recipe adapted from TheSpruceEats.com