Baked Parmesan Artichoke Hearts
- Yield: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 2, 14 oz cans Halved artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1/3 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay artichoke hearts cut-side up in a 9×13 baking dish.
- In small bowl mix together garlic, olive oil and lemon juice. Evenly spoon mixture over artichoke the hearts.
- In separate bowl mix together breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle evenly over the artichokes.
- Place in oven for 20 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the breadcrumbs are golden brown.
- Remove from oven, let cool slightly and serve warm.
Recipe adapted from Yummly.com