Baked Lobster Tails
- Yield: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 8 Small lobster tails
- 1/2 cup Salted butter, melted
- 1/2 tbsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Dried parsley
- 1 pinch Seafood seasoning
- 1/2 Lemon, juiced
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Cut the lobster tails down the middle using kitchen shears. Butterfly the lobster meat by pulling it through the opening and laying the meat on top of the shell. Rinse tails under water, pat dry and place in a baking dish.
- Combine melted butter, garlic powder and parsley in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the seafood seasoning evenly over the lobster tails then pour the melted butter mixture on top until completely covered. Squeeze lemon juice over top.
- Bake until shells are bright red and meat is opaque, 12-15 minutes. An instant-read thermometer should read 140-45 F.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from AllRecipes.com