Baked Italian Meatballs
- Yield: 18 meatballs
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb Lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 Small yellow onion, minced
- 2 tbsp Marinara
- 1 tbsp Fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 1 Large egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, being careful not to over mix.
- Scoop 2 tbsp of meatball mixture into your hand, roll into a ball and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, until the meatballs are brown and cooked through.
- Serve immediately or add to your favorite tomato sauce over pasta.
Recipe adapted from Yummly.com