Baked Buffalo Wings
- Yield: 7 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- 2.75-3 lbs Bell & Evans chicken wings
- 1/2 cup Hot sauce
- 4 tbsp Unsalted butter, melted
- Salt, to season
- Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 300F
- Whisk together the hot sauce and melted butter and season with salt and pepper to taste. Keep warm and set aside until ready to use.
- Line a rimmed baking tray with aluminum foil and place a wire cooling rack on top. Spray the rack with a non-stick spray.
- Pat wings dry and place on the rack, skin side up. Season with salt.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Increase oven temperature to 425F and continue baking for an additional 30-40 minutes, turning tray halfway through. Wings are done when wings are crispy and a meat thermometer reads 170F.
- Toss the wings with the warm sauce and serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from BellAndEvans.com