Baked Boneless Pork Chops
- 4 Boneless center cut pork chops
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a small bowl, mix together salt, black pepper, garlic powder and paprika.
- Rub the spice mixture all over the pork chops.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the pork chops to the skillet and cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side until browned.
- Transfer the pork chops to a baking dish and bake in the preheated oven for about 12-15 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 145F.
- Let the pork chops rest for a few minutes before serving.
Optional: You can also add some chopped vegetables, such as carrots and potatoes, to the baking dish to make a complete meal.