Bacon-Wrapped Chicken and Apple Kebabs
- 6 Chicken tenders
- 6 slices Bacon
- 1 Apple, cut into chunks
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 6 Skewers
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Wrap a piece of bacon around each tender.
- Assemble the skewers by adding a piece of apple onto a skewer, then a wrapped tender and finish with another piece of apple on the end. Repeat with the remaining skewers.
- Grill until chicken reaches a temperature of 165 F, about 10-15 minutes.
- Slide chicken and apples on to a plate and serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from LifeSheHas.com